1. Serious Buyers have few houses tochoose from, during the holidays, and less competition means more money foryou!
2. People who look for a home during theholidays are more serious buyers.
3. Houses show better when decorated forthe Holidays.
4. Since the supply of listings willdramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your specifichome. Less demand means less money for you…
5. You can sell now for more money, wecan certainly provide an option for a delayed closing or extended occupancy.
6. Buyers are more emotional during theholidays, so they are more likely to pay your offering price.
7. Some people must buy before the endof the year for tax reasons.
8. Buyers have more time to look for ahome during the holidays that then do during the work week.
9. January is traditionally the monthfor employees to begin new jobs. Since transfers can’t wait until spring tobuy, your house to be on the market now!
10. Your house can still be on themarket, but you’ll have the flexibility to limit showings during the six orseven days during the holidays.